Leather Balm – 1 Litre Tin

£59.95

Designed to take the best care of your leather tack. Maintains softness, pliability and strength whilst gently nourishing and protecting.

Made with 99.8% organic ingredients. The remaining 0.02 is natural Tocopherol / Vitamin E

e 1000ml / 33.8 oz

6 In Stock

Compare
SKU: 5060491060063 Categorías: ,

Descripción

Organic Leather Balm – Sustainable Protection

Topline Naturals’ artisan products are handmade in Sussex using the finest quality naturals, sustainable and eco-friendly ingredients – with no compromise on performance.

99.8% Organic. The remaining 0.2% is natural Tocopherol / Vitamin E

Fully recyclable packaging

e 1,000ml / 33.8 fl/oz

£59.95

Información adicional

Peso 1.05 kg

Valoraciones

No hay valoraciones aún.

Sé el primero en valorar “Leather Balm – 1 Litre Tin”

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *